Before we move out of this big and beautiful space (and into a new big and beautiful space….) The Seattle Artist League is hosting a show of student work March 10, 11, 12 and we want you to be a part of it! Past and present students and teachers at the League, you are invited to submit your work to the Seattle Artist League Show.
- March 9 – Work due at the school (9pm no exceptions)
- March 10 – Artwork installation
- March 10 – 6-9pm Art Walk & Artist Reception
- March 11-12 – School open for visitors 12-4
- March 12 – Pick up work 4-6pm (no exceptions)
- March 13 – School moving day
- Past and present students and all teachers at the League are encouraged to exhibit. Artwork does not have to have been made in a class. This show is to celebrate who you are as an artist. Bring what you feel good about.
- You are invited to submit several 2 D works, no size restriction.
- All work must be clearly labeled and ready to hang. Paintings must be wired. Work on paper or unstretched canvas, if not framed or mounted, will be hung from pins and/or clips.
- Sales, if any, are the responsibility of the artists. Artists keep 100% of the proceeds from the sale of their work.
- The League can’t be responsible for theft or damage.
- All artwork must remain installed until 4pm Sunday, at the close of the show, including sold artwork.